Press Release: Lync Media Group announces Diversity in Marketing & Advertising Summit
03-October-2016 – London, UK – Lync Media Group, announced the launch of DIMALYNC: Diversity in Marketing & Advertising Summit, to be held on 4th and 5th April 2017 in London.
DIMALYNC aims to bring together leaders from brands, agencies, media owners, industry associations and tech companies creating a unique learning and networking platform focussed on fostering greater diversity and inclusion, particularly within leadership roles and brand campaigns.
Of the announcement, Azadeh Akbari, Founder of Lync Media Group said, “launching DIMALYNC is a proud moment for us and we are absolutely thrilled to have the support of IAB UK and some of the most influential people in the marketing and media industry on the DIMALYNC advisory board”.
DIMALYNC is the only summit in Europe to be focused on this increasingly important topic of diversity and inclusion in media and marketing.
Key advisory board members include:
· Jan Gooding, Group Brand Director, Aviva
· Kirk McDonald, President, PubMatic
· Lindsey Clay, Chief Executive, Thinkbox
· David Shing, Digital Prophet, AOL
· Dora Michail, Senior Director, Audience & Programmatic Solutions, Yahoo
· Mohamed Sheta, Worldwide Marketing Director, Johnson & Johnson
· Anna Hickey, Managing Director, Maxus
· Doug Melville, Chief Diversity Officer, North America, TBWAWorldwide
· Alex Kozloff, Director of Marketing & Industry Engagement, IAB UK
· Nina Jasinski, Chief Marketing Officer, Ogilvy & Mather Group UK
· Luca Vergani, Chief Executive Officer, MEC
· Caroline Cater, Operational Marketing Director, Coca-Cola Enterprises
· Peter Bray, CEO, Bray & Co
For more info visit www.dimalync.com
About Lync Media Group:
Lync Media Group is much more than an events agency, we are a facilitator of world-class events that connect, engage and inspire our audiences globally, wherever we go. But that’s not all.
We are passionate about giving back to the community in areas where help is needed the most. We want to do well, in doing what we love and what we are good at.
As such, we have decided to donate a percentage of revenue from all of our 2017 summits, to UNHCR (The UN Refugee Agency), given the life changing work they do globally.
Learn more at www.lyncmediagroup.com